The kariboo! spots are very easy to integrate completely free of charge:
- Are you using the Shipping Manager or WooCommerce plug-in?
Good news: the kariboo! spots will become available immediately. Your customers will be able to select them straight away without any action from you.
- Are you using the Magento or PrestaShop plug-in?
In that case, you will need to wait a little longer. We will update both plug-ins by the summer and we will let you know as soon as the new versions are available.
- Are you using another integration method (LCI, API, …)?
For those methods, the addition of the kariboo! spots will require a small adjustment.
The kariboo! spots can be found in our GEO6 webservice, more information can be found in the chapter ‘B.4.1 GEO6 webservices (pick-up point & parcel locker locator)’ of our bpack integration manual.
- If you show today the bpost post offices + bpost post points on your pick-up points map and you want to add the kariboo! spots then you have to use Type = 19 instead of Type = 3
- If you show today the bpost post offices + bpost post points + cubee parcel lockers on your pick-up points map and you want to add the kariboo! Spots then you have to use Type = 23 instead of Type = 7
To make sure that all the pick-points within the zone are displayed, we advise you to use a minimum limit of 20.
The label, the VAS code, the announcement, ... are the same as for a PUGO / pick-up point parcel.
If you don’t offer currently cubee parcel lockers and you want to add these to the last miles possibilities please contact us for a separate consultation.
If you need more information please send an email to email@example.com and we will guide you through the required actions.